|Name of Post:||CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2022|
|Post Date / Update :||November 3rd, 2022 | 12:54 PM|
|Short Information :||
CISF is an armed force of the Union established under an Act of Parliament, “Central Industrial Security Force Act, 1968 (50 of 1968)”. In the year 1969, the strength of the force established with the help of 3129 personnel, was increased to 1,63,613 as of 01.06. 2021.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2022 . The Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) comprising Border Security Force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) have a plethora of small arms in their inventory.
Paramilitary forces like the ITBP are authorized to get liquor under government rules and this is the first time such an online system has been introduced among these forces that includes the CRPF, BSF, CISF and SSB and other central forces like the NDRF and the NSG
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in Hindi:-
|Board Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||HCM & ASI|
|Exam Date||Coming soon|
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation
- Written Examination under OMR / CBT Mode
- Skill test
- Medical Examination
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||25||120 Min|
|General English or Hindi||25||25|
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc.
General English or Hindi:
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Welcome to this official website of indianstudyportal.com
There are many websites similar to the name of Sarkari Result, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.indianstudyportal.com and after indianstudyportal.com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.