LIC AAO Online Form 2023 . The admit cards for the LIC AAO exam will be released 7 to 10 days before the preliminary exam, which is scheduled to be conducted on February 17 and February 20, 2023. The Main exam will be conducted on March 18.
The salary structure of LIC AAO is 55600-2645(14)-2865(4). As per the given salary structure, the basic pay of LIC AAO after 18 years of service of will be 1,02,090 per month. There are various allowances and deductions in the LIC AAO salary structure.
Life Insurance Corporation of India, is the largest Insurance company of India and securing a permanent Government Job in LIC is a dream come true for Govt job aspirants. The basic pay for LIC AAO posts starts from Rs. 32795/- per month plus allowances & other benefits.
Also read this : TS 10th Class Time Table 2023 – Telangana SSC Exam Date sheet
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers AAO (Generalist) Recruitment 2023
LIC AAO 2023 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin : 15/01/2023
· Last Date for Apply Online : 31/01/2023
· Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 31/01/2023
· Pre Exam Date : 17 and 20 February 2023
· Admit Card Available : Before Exam
· Phase II Main Exam : 18/03/2023
· Generao/EWS/OBC : 700/-
· SC / ST / ESM / PH : 85/-
· GST Charge Extra :
· Pay the LIC AAO Recruitment Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only.
|LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
· Minimum Age : 21 Years
· Maximum Age : 30 Years.
· Age Relaxation Extra as per LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Recruitment Rules.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 300 Post
UR (GEN) : 112 | OBC : 84 | EWS : 27 | SC : 50 | ST : 27 | Total : 300
|Post Name||Total Post||LIC AAO Eligibility|
|Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)||300||· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
· Most Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How to Fill LIC AAO Recruitment Online Form 2023
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 15 January 2023 to 31 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in LIC Career Latest Jobs 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Resume CV Maker, Image Resizer, Age Calculator and More Tools||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|LIC Official Website||Click Here|
LIC AAO Online Form 2023 – FAQs
Do LIC AAO get pension?
Is a LIC AAO eligible for pension? Ans. A LIC AAO is applicable for Defined Contributory Pension.
What is the duty of AAO?
The AAO’s job is to assist the senior audit officer to conduct the compliance and financial performance audits of different government departments. They also perform audit inspections. The AAO’s role is important as it is the highest level post filled through the SSC CGL (Common Graduate Level) exam.
Is LIC a govt job?
Subscribe for LIC India Recruitment through freshersworld.com LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is a government organization for providing comprehensive life insurance policies. When it comes to LIC, do not consider only the insurance agent, as a job prospect.
Does LIC give pension?
LIC Pension Plans are designed to secure the financial future of an individual after retirement. There are four different pension schemes offered by LIC that provide a steady flow of income to the individual in their golden years.
Does LIC do get pension?
LIC offers a number of pension plans such as Life Akshay, Jeevan Shanti, Saral Jeevan and Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana.