|Name of Post:||MP High Court Higher Judicial Services HJS Online Form 2022|
|Post Date / Update :||December 17th, 2022 | 12:54 PM|
|Short Information :||It is usually between 21 to 35 years. The second avenue through which you may join the judicial service is known as the Higher Judicial Service (HJS). This service is open for lawyers with certain prescribed minimum years of litigating practice, usually seven.|
MP High Court Higher Judicial Services HJS Online Form 2022 . Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has issued a detailed notification for the recruitment of Higher Judicial Service District Judge Entry Level HJS Exam 2022 in which 12 posts are to be recruited. Along with Madhya Pradesh, candidates from other states can also participate in this recruitment.
Any candidate who is interested in MPHC HJS 2022 Recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 16 to 31 December 2022. For recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information, read the notification before applying.
Also read this : Air Force AFCAT Notification 2023
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
MP Higher Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Direct Recruitment From Bar Exam-2022
MPHC Advt No.: 129/Exam/DR/HJS/2022 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin : 16/12/2022
· Last Date For Apply Online : 31/12/2022
· Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 31/12/2022
· Correction Date : 05-07 January 2023
· Exam Date Pre : As per Schedule
· Exam Date Mains : As per schedule
· General / Other State : 977.02/-
· SC / ST / OBC : 577.02/-
· Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
MP High Court HJS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 12 Post
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Age Limit||MP District Judge Eligibility|
|District Judge (Entry Level)||06||02||02||02||12||35-45 as on 01/01/2022||· Bachelor Degree in Law with
· Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice
· More Details Read Notification
|MPHC HJS District Judge Notification 2022 Pre Exam District Details
· Jabalpur, Bhopal & Indore Only.
How to Fill MPHC District Judge Online Form 2022
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur Latest Job Recruitment for MP HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE (DISTRICT JUDGE-ENTRY LEVEL) DIRECT RECRUITMENT FROM BAR EXAM-2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 16/12/2022 to 31/12/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Madhya Pradesh MPHC, Jabalpur Recruitment 2022-23
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Image Resizer, JPG to PDF, Typing Test Practice and More||Click Here|
|MPHC Official Website||Click Here|
MP High Court Higher Judicial Services HJS Online Form 2022 – FAQs
What is MPCJ exam?
The Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Exam (MP Civil Judge) Exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh High Court to select desired candidates for the Civil Judge Grade II or Judicial Magistrate First Class posts. The exam is conducted in three stages viz., Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
Is judiciary easy than Upsc?
Generally Speaking, UPSC requires slightly more effort than judicial services, For one, a candidate needs a more articulative brain, For later more of a memory, power is required. Both of them an equally tough task. UPSC Exam – The effort is more coordinated in UPSC due to its more generic nature of the syllabus.
How many attempts are there in judiciary exam MP?
According to the MP Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria laid out by the Madhya Pradesh Government, the candidates have a limited number of attempts. The candidates can only take a maximum of 6 attempts.
What happens after qualifying judiciary exam?
Answer: The job profiles related to judicial services in India are advocate general, attorney general, district and sessions judge, magistrate, notary, oath commissioner, public prosecutor, solicitors, and sub-magistrate
Welcome to this official website of indianstudyportal.com
There are many websites similar to the name of Rojgarmarket.com , so you have to be careful, to open the real rojgarmarket website, just open WWW.indianstudyportal.com and after indianstudyportal.com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.