|Name of Post:||SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 4500 Post|
|Post Date / Update:||06 December 2022 | 07:22 PM|
|Short Information :||Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam 2022. All the candidates who are interested in this SSC Constable 2022 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2022.|
SSC 10+2 CHSL Syllabus 2022 . There is no Syllabus for the SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-2 because the exam consists of two questions that are Essay Writing and the other one of Application or letter writing.
SSC CHSL basic salary is INR 17,000 – 18,000 which is set as per the provisions of the 7th pay commission. Along with a handsome salary, there are many allowances and benefits that candidates receive.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Online Form 2022
SSC CHSL 2022 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin : 06/12/2022
· Last Date For Registration : 04/01/2023
· Online Payment Last Date : 05/01/2023
· Offline Payment Last Date : 06/01/2023
· Correction Date : 09-10 January 2023
· Online Exam Date Paper I : February / March 2023
· Paper II Exam Date : As per Schedule
· General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
· SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
· All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
· Correction Charge First Time : 200/-
· Correction Charge Second Time : 500/-
· Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|SSC 10+2 CHSL Notification 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
· Minimum Age : 18 Years
· Maximum Age : 27 Years
· Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Post Total : 4500 Post|
|Post Name||SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 Eligibility|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||· 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2021-22 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|How to Registration (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Tier I & II Syllabus||Click Here|
|Photo Name Date Maker, Image Resizer, Age Calculator, Typing Test Practice and More||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions SSC 10+2 CHSL Syllabus 2022
What is the salary of SSC CHSL 10 2?
Candidates can check the notification for all the information related to the exam including the salary. SSC CHSL basic salary is INR 17,000 – 18,000 which is set as per the provisions of the 7th pay commission. Along with a handsome salary, there are many allowances and benefits that candidates receive.
Can I prepare SSC CHSL in 1 month?
One Month Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Exam 2022
Check the daily/monthly current affairs through the link attached here. Give at least 1 hour of a day to prepare for the current affairs section. Take our Mock test series which will help you to focus on your time management and accuracy.
Which post is best in Chsl?
Ans: One of the highest paying jobs in SSC CHSL is Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA).
What is in-hand salary of Chsl?
The net in-hand salary of candidates who are selected through SSC CHSL exam will be between Rs 24,000 to Rs 37,000. The net in-hand salary of candidates selected through the SSC CGL Exam will be between Rs 30,000 to Rs 65, 318.
Welcome to this official website of indianstudyportal.com
There are many websites similar to the name of HelpStudentPoint, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.indianstudyportal.com and after indianstudyportal.com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.