|Name of Post:||Aadhar Card Download | Appointment Book | Etc|
|Post Date / Update :||December 17th, 2022 | 12:54 PM|
|Short Information :||
Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. The number serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)
E Aadhar Card Download | Edit Aadhar | Etc
My Aadhar 2022 Short Details of Notification
· Aadhar Card Scheme Launch : 2009
· Enrollment Will be Begin : 2009
· Last Date for Enrollment in New Aadhar Card : Not Available
|Aadhar Card Fees
· Aadhar Enrollment : 0/-
· Appointment Fees : 0/-
· Demographic Update : 50/-
· PVC Card Order : 50/-
· Biometric Update : 100/-
· Pay the Exam Fee Through Aadhar Enrollment / Seva Kendra / CSC Center Only.
|Aadhar Card Age Limit / Minimum Age
· Minimum Age : 0 Years.
· Maximum Age : Not Available
· There is no age restriction for enrollment in Aadhar card, now new born children can also enroll in Aadhar card.
|Document Required for New Aadhar Card Enrollment
· Photo ID Card : Passport, PAN Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Etc
· Address Proof : Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Post Office Account Statement/ Passbook , Ration Card ,Voter ID ,Driving License, Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU . Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months) , Water Bill (not older than 3 months) . Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year), Etc
· Date of Birth : Birth Certificate, SSLC Book / Certificate, Passport, Photo ID card having Date of Birth, PAN Card, Marksheet, Etc.
|How to Update Aadhar Card Details / Correction
· Any correction in the Aadhar card cannot be done by the citizen himself, for this, the citizen has to go to the service center of the Aadhar card or CSC center / bank / post office / where the camp is located and do it. Also, the fee which is prescribed by UIDAI will have to be paid.
· For the convenience of the citizen, UIDAI has also given the facility of making corrections in the Aadhar card or online appointment for new Aadhar card enrollment, with the help of which you can get your work done without waiting in line.
|Benefit of Aadhar Card PVC
· You can order your Aadhar Card in PVC by paying Rs 50/- online, after placing the order Aadhar Card will reach your address.
· Aadhar Card PVC Benefit : Durable, Convenient to Carry in Wallet, Secure QR Code, Hologram, Guilloche Pattern, Ghost Image, Micro Text.
How to Download E-Aadhar Card
- To download the Aadhar card, the mobile number of the citizen must be linked with his Aadhar card. When you download the Aadhar card, after entering the Aadhar card number, an OTP linked mobile number will come, only after entering the card will be downloaded.
- Those whose mobile number is not linked with Aadhar card or mobile is not present, they can download their Aadhar card by biometric by Seva Kendra center or CSC center.
What is E Aadhar Card Password
When you download the Aadhar card, it is protected with a password, which is the default password, it is the first 04 letters of the name of the candidate and the year of birth, some examples are given below.
Example 1: Name: MUKESH KUMAR, Year of Birth: 1990, Password: MUKE1990
Example 2 : Name: SAI Kishore, Year of Birth: 1990, Password: SAIK1990
Example 3 : Name: S. KUMAR, Year of Birth: 1990, Password: S.KU1990
Example 4 : Name: RAM, Year of Birth: 1990, Password: RAM1990
Aadhar Card Download | Appointment Book | Etc – FAQs
What is Aadhar card number?
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enrol to obtain Aadhaar number
Is Aadhaar card only for Indian citizens?
YES. An NRI (whether minor or adult) with a valid Indian Passport can apply for Aadhaar from any Aadhaar Kendra. If your passport has the name of your spouse, then it can be used as Proof of Address for them. If spouse is NRI – valid Indian passport of the applicant is mandatory as Proof of Identity (PoI).
Who got first Aadhar card?
Tembhli is a village in Nandurbar district of Maharashtra state in India, from where the ambitious Aadhaar Scheme was launched on 29 September 2010. Ranjana Sonawane became the first person to be given an Aadhaar identity number.
What is passing marks for Aadhar exam?
Candidates scoring less than 55 marks shall be declared fail and such candidates will have to apply for retest and have to write the test again.
Welcome to this official website of indianstudyportal.com
There are many websites similar to the name of Rojgarmarket.com , so you have to be careful, to open the real rojgarmarket website, just open WWW.indianstudyportal.com and after indianstudyportal.com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.