UP NEET UG Online Counseling 2022 . UP NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has opened the Uttar Pradesh National Eligibility Entrance Test Undergraduate (UP NEET UG) counselling mop-up round online choice-filling window today, December 10.
For UT or General category, 50% marks are required in NEET For MBBS. For OBC marks percentage is 40% and for SC and ST Students, minimum marks are 35% in the qualifying criteria. Students can also visit the NTA NEET Official Website to know more about marks category-wise.
Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UPNEET)
UP NEET UG Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling 2022
UP NEET UG 2022 – 2023 Short Details of Notification
|Important Dates (First Round)
· Application Begin : 22/10/2022
· Last Date for Registration : 28/10/2022 upto 02 PM Only.
· Registration Fee Last Date : 28/10/2022
· Security Fee Deposit Last Date : 30/10/2022
· Choice Filling :01-04 November 2022
· Seat Allotment Result : 04-05 November 2022
· Registration Fees :
· General / OBC : 2000/-
· SC / ST / PH : 2000/-
· Security Fees :
· Govt Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutes/State Universities : 30,000/-
· Private Medical Colleges/Institutes/State Universities : 2,00,000/-
· Private. Dental Colleges/Institutes/State Universities : 1,00,000/-
· Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|NEET UG 2022 Eligibility
· Qualified in NTA NEET 2022 Exam
· High School and Intermediate Exam Passed in Uttar Pradesh
· Domicile Certificate in UP.
· More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|NEET UG Age Limit
· Minimum Age : 17 Years.
· Candidate Born On or Before : 31/12/2005
UP NEET UG 2022 Admission Vacant Seats Details
Govt MBBS : 3828 | Govt BDS : 70 | Pvt MBBS : 4700 | Pvt BDS : 2200
For College Wise Seat Details Must Read the Notification
How to Fill UP NEET Online Counselling Registration 2022
- Online counseling of Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Admission 2022 will start from 22 October 2022.
- Those who want to get admission in the medical college of Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates and have passed NEET examination conducted by NTA, they can register Uttar Pradesh NEET in online counseling.
- For More Details Must Read the UP NEET UG Counseling Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Resume Maker, Typing Test Practice, Image Resizer and More||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UP NEET Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions UP NEET UG Online Counseling 2022
Which states have started NEET Counselling 2022?
However, several states have already started the MBBS, BDS and postgraduate counselling for admission to medical courses based on the NEET 2022 scores. NEET state counselling 2022 is underway in states including Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab.
What is open seat quota?
Open seats are the one that is available to all the categories be it unreserved, obc, sc and st under 85% State Quota.
How many seats are there in up medical colleges?
But, Uttar Pradesh has a lesser seat count than Maharashtra (9,153 seats) for MBBS 2022. These seats are divided among 35 UP govt. medical colleges which hold 4,303 MBBS seats, and 31 private medical colleges with a share of 4850 MBBS seats.
Is NEET Counselling done?
NEET Counselling 2022 (Mop-Up Result on Dec 7)
NEET counselling registration for All India Quota (AIQ) seats, Deemed Central Institute and State Counselling was held from November 28 to December 2, 2022.
Welcome to this official website of indianstudyportal.com
There are many websites similar to the name of HelpStudentPoint, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.indianstudyportal.com and after indianstudyportal.com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.