UPBED 2022 Online Counseling . Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Bareilly has released the UP BEd JEE Counselling 2022 schedule and the first phase of registration for UP B. Ed JEE Counselling will start from 30 September 2022.
As per the official notification the candidate has to score at least 50% marks in aggregate if he has completed his Graduation in any normal stream for the UP B. ED JEE 2022 application.
Uttar Pradesh UP B.Ed 2022 Online Counselling
College List | Document Required | Schedule | Allotment Result
UP BEd JEE Conselling Online Short Details of Notification
· Counselling Guidelines Released : 28/09/2022
· Counselling Schedule Available : 28/09/2022
· Online Counselling Registration Start : 30/09/2022
· Registration Fees : 5000/-
· Counseling Fees : 650/-
· Total Fees : 5650/-
· Note : If You have Do Not Allotted Any College Rs. 5000/– Will be Refunded.
Candidates can apply online between May 16 to May 20 with a late application fee. Registered candidates can download the UP BEd JEE 2022 admit card tentatively from June 25 onwards.
Any licensed mental health professional should be keenly aware of potential ethical entanglements involved in gifting, and it is up to the therapist to determine whether gifting a person in therapy may risk or promote therapeutic growth.
UP BED Counselling Procedure 2022-24
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Bareilly has released the Guidelines of Uttar Pradesh Combined B.Ed admission process, this time counseling will be conducted in total of 04 rounds & Pool Round and Direct Admission Schedule. All the candidates who have qualified in the written exam of UPBED can participate in the counselling.
- Step 1 :You will have to register for counseling, only those people will be able to do this, who will come under the ongoing state rank at the time.
- Step 2 :After registration you will have to pay counseling fee of 650/- and advance college fee of Rs.5000/- for a total of Rs.5650/-.
- Step 3 :After the fee payment, the option of choice filling will open in your dashboard, now you have to select the colleges of your choice.
- Step 4 :After checking the selected option and college choice once, you have to lock it at last.
- Step 5 :College allotment will happen and you can download your provisional allotment letter.
- Step 6 :Report to allotted college & Document Verification.
UP BED 2022 Counselling – Documents Required
- Original and Self Attested Copy of the Following Documents.
- Cancel Cheque / Bank Passbook First Page Scan Copy for Registration.
- Allotment Print Out / Confirmation Page.
- Copy of Admit Card and Score Card (Result)
- Date of Birth Proof (High School Certificate)
- All Marksheet and Certificate Upto Qualifying Examination.
- Category / Sub Category / Weightage Certificate Copy.
- Original Photo ID Proof Issued by Government.
- 2 Passport Size Photo.
- Copied of All Fees Receipt.
- Before Registration Must Read the Full Guidelines
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Allotment Result||Click Here|
|How to Check Allotment Result (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|For Online Counseling||Click Here|
|How to Counseling Registration, Choice Filling, Etc (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Govt. / Aided College List||Click Here|
|Download Counseling Schedule||Click Here|
|Download General Guidelines||Click Here|
|Resume Maker, Photo Resizer, JPG to PDF & Typing Test Practice||Click Here|
|UPBED Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions UPBED 2022 Online Counseling
Can a counselor give a client money?
Under no circumstances should a gift be expected or rewarded. Any licensed mental health professional should be keenly aware of potential ethical entanglements involved in gifting, and it is up to the therapist to determine whether gifting a person in therapy may risk or promote therapeutic growth.
How many sessions does Counselling take?
Therapists are often asked how many sessions someone will need before they feel better. Many of us suggest six sessions as a minimum. It takes time to begin to establish the relationship or ‘working alliance’ with a client
How many scholarships are there in up bed?
The candidate must clear their graduation with at least 50% marks. The applicant’s annual family income should not surpass INR 5,00,000 to get qualified for the B. Ed scholarship scheme. Up to INR 25,000 will be granted to the deserving candidates.
Which subject is best for Counselling?
To become a Counsellor in India, you can pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/ Counselling Psychology/ Clinical Psychology or any other similar subject.
Welcome to this official website of indianstudyportal.com
There are many websites similar to the name of HelpStudentPoint, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.indianstudyportal.com and after indianstudyportal.com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.